Business Mechanix has been providing IT related services into the manufacturing industry for years. We started off supplying services into a major confectionary company way back in 2000- we provided everything from IT Strategy, to server, desktop and systems support. Our Manufacturing customers have ranged from the makers of chocolate to our world class Sail making customers and the producers of fertilizer to animal health and well-being products and electrical parts and switchboards for Super Yachats and commercial buildings to the manufacturers of gas related products. Business Mechanix understands the importance of having the right technology for manufacturing and go out of our way to ensure technology is available when it’s needed the most. We understand margins are tight- so do our best to provide the most cost effective solutions we can when it comes to software or hardware procurement. If we don’t do it, we very well know the best people who do. We also understand working in a global market as many of our manufacturing customers do also poses other challenges for technology support and maintenance. We’ve been proud to support and be part of the journey with of our NZ based manufacturing customers to take their products global and have provided support to them when they have been in places like Australia, Abu Dhabi to USA and France.
Business Mechanix has many examples of our work in Manufacturing. Our customers have ranged from World leaders in their field such as Coca-Cola to North Sails for Sails Design and Manufacture to Velux Window makers. We’ve even found ourselves working for French Wine Manufacturer Pernod Riccard in Australia writing SQL Reports for them against their CRM system! Some of the projects we have undertaken over the years include the following:-
- Implementation of new cutting machine hardware to connect up to specialised software and cutting hardware for world leading sail manufacturer-North Sails
- Support and Maintenance of Server hardware for Confectionary Oven baking manufacturing equipment
- Creation and hosting of Vending Machine Website used nationwide for Coke-a-Cola Vending machines.
- Creation of SQL Reports for Global Wine Manufacture/ producer - Pernod Ricard’s CRM system.
- Implementation of Customer Relationship Management and Sales process software for Animal Health and Wellbeing products
- Modification of Sales, Marketing and Customer Service Access based system for Velux Window Makers
- Facilitation of Sales Training workshops for global manufacturing customer – train Sales people on best practice and getting the most out of CRM software to support the sales process
- Hosting support of back-up server for fertiliser manufacturer
About Business Mechanix
Our range of experience and desire to help our customers move forward with innovative business process change, fantastic technology services or simple advice, make Business Mechanix are a great choice for you next project or long-term support. We can either make the most of what you already have or suggest new technologies that will give you efficiency gains and a good return on investment. We can also integrate almost any system together and love getting our hands dirty with the sometimes daunting older or specialist technologies we find in the manufacturing industry- we may even surprise you to leverage more out of what you have existing through integration and clever mobile and front end web technology, or if you’ve simply had enough- we can replace or supplement your systems for you….talk to us today about what you are trying to achieve and we’d be happy to help.
Business Mechanix Services
- Project Management
- Business Analysis, requirements gathering, workshop facilitation
- Design- architecture- Open Source and Microsoft/ Oracle technologies
- Integration of systems
- Custom built web services for internal system to internal system
- Tap into existing web services you have- ie Jade, Mainframe, Microsoft CRM, SharePoint and build up systems for front end access
- Planning and Design Services
- System replacement
- Development – C# and Open Source
- Social Media Integration
- Mobile/ device Apps (Android/ iPhone- HTML5)
- Portals – Customer/ Service
- Quality Assurance for solutions you’ve built that you’d like us to check
- Technology solution delivery – nearly all types of web services integration
- Web Services integration with Microsoft CRM and SharePoint
- Training of your project teams/ up skilling or new technologies
- Resource Placements/ extra support for projects – technical staff including web service developers, web service designers/ architects, project managers