At Business Mechanix we aim to energise our employees, inspire our customers and create success in some tangible way with everyone we deal with. We do this by surrounding ourselves with the best people and providing the best business and technology solutions and advice that we can.
At Business Mechanix, we strive to offer the most comfortable and practical working conditions that we can, coupled with an environment of teamwork, challenge and humour:
- Be part of a professional organisation committed to individual, team and company success.
- Be part of a dynamic and supportive team with a great reputation for delivering on their promises and commitments.
- We are all equal and support each other. We work together as a team to maximise productivity, success and enjoyment in our time together.
- We strive to be flexible in working hours and personal needs on a give and take basis to best accommodate our team members.
- We are committed to the continuing education and professional growth of our team members.
- Regular meetings are held, with all team members in attendance. All team members are encouraged to contribute, to problem solve and brain storm.
We are always interested in meeting people with most of the following skills:
- Systems Engineering and Support
- Identity Management
- Microsoft desktop & server technologies such as Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server
- Understanding of networks & TCP/IP
- Programming or scripting language study or experience
- Microsoft ® CRM experience
- OO analysis and design
- In-depth knowledge of .Net Architecture
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2003/2005
- Web Applications experience – ASP.NET
- In-depth knowledge of SQL, ADO.NET
- Fluency in VB.NET
- Comprehensive understanding of the SDLC in a iterative environment
- Good documentation skills
- Proven commercial development
- MCSD.NET or MCAD.NET
- Strong team ethic
- Great problem solving ability and the tenacity to persist with arriving at a solution
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills.
- Web graphics design
- Team Foundation Server
- SharePoint technology
- Superior communication skills
If you have suitable experience, a valid work permit for New Zealand and are available for an interview at our Auckland office, we would be interested to hear from you please follow this link to register for a technical test and interview: http://careers.mechanix.co.nz/